DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Monday, January 12, 2009

Top 5 Sandwiches of All Time

| |

If there's one thing I love about sandwiches, it's the sheer ingeniousness of its design and simplicity. I eat one almost every other day. Here are my favorites:

  1. The Tuna Sammich: With flaked tuna mixed in mayonnaise and relish, salt, pepper, and thinly sliced cucumbers, it's the perfect re-energizing lunch sandwich.
  2. The BLT: Who can go wrong with bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo on sourdough? Try adding avocado for extra oomph or frying bacon in balsamic vinegar. It's godly.
  3. The Cubano: I love these things ever since I had one in New York for the very first time. It's classic ham, roasted pork, green chilis, and swiss cheese with pickles and mustard in between two pieces of Cuban bread. Mmmm-mmm.
  4. The Pulled Pork Sandwich: There's nothing like a slow-cooked pork shoulder and hamburger bun. Cook it with your favorite BBQ sauce and you'll get the perfect sandwich for cookouts. Serve with coleslaw.
  5. The Turkey Cranberry: Discovered at Togos and now I make it on the daily. There's no better combination of sweet and salty out there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn I'm hungry right now.

Unknown said...

Haha glad it worked!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives