DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Friday, January 30, 2009

There's Trouble In The Rainbow

| |


Not too sure if this is pure marketing genius or blatant racism at its core. Either way, it's worthy of a watch. Score two for Skitties on viral marketing (the first being that brilliant "Everything I Touch Turns Into Skittles" commercial).

Customer: Wait. I'm not eating Skittles.
Thai Tailor: Hey! You're not allowed to eat while you're working.
Filipino Mirror: Well, I'm hungry.
Thai Tailor: Ay! I have to tell you again, dummy.
Filipino Mirror: Well, I'm hungry, so of course I'm going to eat.
Thai Tailor: You're so lazy, long back! (Thai slang for lazy)
Filipino Mirror: Son of a bitch, I'm hungry! *kicks mirror*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives