DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Friday, January 02, 2009

Somebody Think of the Kids!

| |

I stumbled upon this forum post a few hours ago. At first, I figured it was some kind of sick Bioshock fan fiction, but after a few minutes I realized the kid was cereal. I mean serious.

"What was my friend doing?

So I have a friend who pretty much like got really fucked up on something. I saw him with a shoe lace wrapped around his arm, with a lot of blood coming down, and I think I saw a really big hole. But anyway, he ended up going to the hospital and I'm not sure. I investigated a little and noticed a rather large syringe with a label titled "Biological Specimen" Under it says "Fungal spores suspended in aqueous solution" It's a sort of brown liquid. There's also another syringe, with what appears to be of the same color. Then I see a ton of cigarettes on the floor near a portable stove of some sort. All the cigarettes were tobacco-less. What the hell was he doing? Liquifying tobacco and injecting it? Fungal spores? WTF?

Please help." -Augede from Gametrailers.com forums

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives