DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Monday, January 19, 2009

Mirror's Edge (PS3) Review

| |

Well, after much criticism from almost every game review site I follow, I decided to give Mirror's Edge a go anyway. I did, after all, enjoy the great demo and figured if it's anything half of what the demo had to offer, then it'd be worth it. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. What I found was that the gameplay consisted of nothing but a bunch of pointless running around with terrible level design, cut-scene direction, and story (yeah, what story?). The only thing that barely saves are the graphics, but that's only if you're playing the console version. The PC port is not optimized at all and will probably just give you a really bad headache after playing a few minutes into it. Wait, no, the entire game his a headache. Even gives me a migraine just thinking about it. 6.8/10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives