DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Not Fast Enough

| |

After weeks of consideration, I've decided to make the switch over to Squarespace. Blogger has been a home for me for over half a decade, so this no light matter. However, it's the pace of innovation that keeps me glued to any service or company, and while I am tied to Google for my personal e-mail endeavors, it's not good enough of a reason for me to stay.

The ETA for the new site is roughly 10 days. Until then, thank you for all the support over the past several years. It's been a pleasure.

Come enjoy a sneak peek below:


PS: No worries, Ekoshyun Blog will continue to be open until I decide send this back to the Blogger-sphere.

2 comments:

Eugenio said...

I'll miss the old blog!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the support, Eugenio! I promise the new one will be just as exciting. ;)

Post a Comment

Popular Posts