DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Saturday, October 27, 2007

In Dying Need of An All-In-One Solution

| |

Okay, I've had it. These developers are lazy, lazy, lazy. Motherfuckers don't get paid enough or something?

The Playstation 3 - a horrid failure. I've tried to look at it at many angles. The Bluray and Cell are nothing without software and so far I see no third party games that have given it enough hype to go past a $150 price tag. They've made it so copyright-proof that no one has been able to hack it for years now. Congrats! The DS Lite sold millions mainly because of a flash cart override that allowed hacking to look like child's play. Free games drive console sales which you truly need. Might as well start making all the games free in order to generate user base, idiots.

The Xbox 360 - so much bad press that it gives me a headache. When I think of the 360, I think of rings. When I think 360, I think of a good idea on paper, but poorly executed. You call it a media center, but it doesn't even support x264, mkv, DivX, XviD, or any of the popular video codecs that make a media center sell. Your games are better, which I will admit, but you still can't sell me past $200. C'mon seriously. It's all plastic stuck together with super tape.

Nintendo Wii - it's fun for 10 minutes. Tupac entertains me longer than that. This console has no future. I pity the fool who is still trying to sell it on Craigslist for $300 thinking he'll make a profit.

You fanboys make me laugh. You're just as pathetic as these developers who don't know how to appeal to the masses. There should be guidelines next time they release an update; instead of filling up the market place with multiple SKU's that are straight up stupid IMHO. Gah, maybe I should just forcefully takeover a company to straighten out this mess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives