DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Novozymes Big On Sustainability, Hires Me As Their New IT Intern

| |

Thought I might as well announce it here before I put in my out two week notice for my job at the UC Davis TechHub. At my new job, I'll be working on servers, PC systems, security systems, AV maintenance, and the like. This is good news and bad news. Good news is I won't have to rent out my room to a stranger anymore and have my roomies hate me if things turn sour. Plus, I'll be doing something I like for once. Bad news is that I'll be out of the health profession/medical loop for an indefinite amount of time. With all honesty, that stuff gave me migraines for days. Kudos to the kiddies that are able to full off that feat without questioning whether they want it or not. For now, I'll throw in the towel and build more media centers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives