DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Saturday, October 20, 2007

I Need A Badder Ass Costume This Year

| |

Years have passed and I have never been able to pull off a worthy costume. I've spend hours at a costume store and come out with nothing. Last year I was a stupid looking soccer referee. This year I must blow the imaginary fish and mask-only costume wearers out of the water with an unbelievably incredible costume. My mixed bag of ideas so far: Mei (Shaolin Master) from Kill Bill, Mao Ze Dong (requires me shaving the front part of my hair off), or a gangster from Kung Fu Hustle.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this is kind of an old post but if your still looking for a new costume I would recommend Mardi Gras Costume Shop

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives