DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Canon EOS 30D

| |

I've been debating this for a while - whether or not to invest in one of these. I used to take pictures on a daily basis, but nowadays I just sit around and let my S400 rot away in the corner. Poor guy.

I blame the condescending downward push of technological development for my personal "ehhh" towards my perfectly good camera, but I can't seem to convince myself to upgrade. The pictures look absolutely spectacular, though. See for yourself.

The other option would be the sweet looking Canon SD700 IS, now currently dropping in price. Smells like another line is coming around the corner.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

canon eos 30D
canon eos 30D camera DSLR SLR

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives