Although this may be a permanent goodbye, I must admit: good times were shared at this place. Your paint chipping, nails petruding, I had initially thought you were a herpes infested farmland with an apartment complex built on top of it. I was wrong, given time, I came to accept your forthcomings. I even held my 21st birthday in your Olympic sized vessel of liquid. Your landlord may have been the dumbest person I have ever had to deal with, but I also accepted her as a person lacking the common traits for a civilized woman.
I praise to you, you rebuilt my entire balcony after Mark tried to throw his life away by swinging around back and forth on it like a boat. You fixed my pathetically designed clothes bar, nearly five times. Your light fixtures dated, but you still continued serving light into the dark corners of our personalized rooms. You loved us, didn't you?
However, I have decided to move on to something new. I have found better things in life. Your Egghead mafia maintenance man no longer entertains me. The "merrr" jokes have gotten dry and repetitive. Your microwaves no longer heat up my soups, air conditioning takes hot hair and reuses it, and carpet has accumulated enough dirt to make my feet dark brown after a few minutes of walking around.
You're old, Almondwood.
And I might not be the first one to say this, but I will be the last. Fuck you and your goddamn showers.
Monday, August 28, 2006
Farewell, Egghead and Dingbat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Topics
- Accessories (60)
- Advertising (14)
- Advice (15)
- Anime Reviews (12)
- Apple (47)
- Appliances (9)
- Architecture (65)
- Art (329)
- Bath (6)
- Bedroom (47)
- Bikes (44)
- Branding (15)
- Business (8)
- Cameras (42)
- Cars (18)
- Clothing (64)
- Concerts (2)
- Customize (8)
- Decor (155)
- Dermatology (1)
- Design (496)
- DIY (1)
- DS Lite (11)
- Economy (1)
- Entertainment (5)
- Event Reviews (2)
- Exposition (251)
- Fashion (73)
- Feature (2)
- Finance (3)
- Food (44)
- Funny (126)
- Furniture (131)
- Game Reviews (20)
- Games (68)
- Gear (124)
- Girls (127)
- Giveaways (3)
- Graffiti (2)
- Green (8)
- Hair (1)
- Hardware (20)
- HCI (82)
- Head-Fi (23)
- Health (1)
- Hip-Hop (13)
- Home (271)
- Ideas (50)
- IKEA (30)
- Inspiration (75)
- Interface (6)
- iPad (5)
- iPhone (11)
- iPod (6)
- Jokes (1)
- Kitchen (60)
- Landscape (2)
- Laptops (20)
- LCD (14)
- Lighting (1)
- Linux (1)
- Marketing (2)
- Materials (2)
- Medicine (1)
- Movie Reviews (201)
- MP3 (104)
- Music (261)
- Music Reviews (6)
- News (24)
- Nintendo (12)
- Office (59)
- Pens (3)
- People (4)
- Phones (2)
- Photography (59)
- Picks (1)
- Poetry (9)
- Politics (10)
- Print (1)
- PS3 (35)
- PSP (2)
- Publications (7)
- Puppies (1)
- Quotes (28)
- Random (127)
- Reads (1)
- Real Estate (3)
- Recipes (31)
- Retro (5)
- Roundup (5)
- Shopping (1)
- Software (12)
- Software Review (1)
- Speakers (2)
- Square-Enix (2)
- Style (131)
- Technology (224)
- Technology Reviews (6)
- Television Reviews (5)
- Tools (1)
- Toys (15)
- Travel (8)
- Trends (40)
- Tutorials (40)
- Video (242)
- Wallpapers (2)
- Windows (12)
- Xbox360 (7)
Popular Posts
-
The nice thing about this mattress is that it requires no box springs - it's all right there in one mattress. Though they tend to be a b...
-
I think of her speed of focus, receptability, excellent ergonomics, and restrained but sexy aesthetics. She's a toy that is a true pleas...
-
Tmenotte wanted to paint her room, but she realized she and her husband would probably be moving within a year, which meant lots of of anno...
-
This is what happens when Wolfmother meets 60's psychedelic rock and British pop. The most intense double rainbow ye...
-
Really, really diggin' these prints by Pietari . They're subtle, yet manages to still be thought provoking and fun. Man, I'm run...
-
Despite the warnings from all of those review websites, I still went ahead and bought Motorstorm used on Half.com. For $30, I figured it was...
-
Come to think of it, the lamp reminds me a lot of those hairdryer hats my mom still uses in her hair salon. And the lamp is indeed large - 1...
-
What tastes better on ice cream than sprinkles or mochi? Pistachios, of course! Here's a quick recipe do make some in case you're lo...
-
I always love the feeling of moving into a new space. Especially small, "unlivable," and cramped ones . Being able to turn it into...
-
Now, this is hot. No, not the girl. Well, maybe the girl too. But this track from Hoodie Allen is what I'm talking about. Not only has i...
Archives
-
▼
2006
(74)
-
▼
August
(31)
- Oh Tony, what in the hell is that?
- T-minus 7 days and counting.
- Vin Diesel is The Wheelman
- M. Ward on The Late Show with David Letterman
- Farewell, Egghead and Dingbat.
- An Open Letter to My Bedbugs.
- Quite possibly the sexiest DS Lite case yet.
- Anything is possible in China.
- Canon EOS 30D
- Tetris Magnets: For the Fridge
- Perfectly Aligned
- TechArt Porsche Carrera GT
- Exploding TV Stands?
- Nintendo 20th Anniversary T-Shirts from Japan!
- Ugh god, now I want 30" of love.
- WSJ confirms massive Dell battery recall
- Nintendo Wii
- BenQ-Siemens EF81
- Physiology matters.
- Television abandoned by young people
- Just shows why we should just privatize social sec...
- Sticker nose-dive into Craigslist and WGA.
- Negative Calorie Drinks and Foods
- Constrast: Instrumentals with sung intros
- A weapon... that will destroy the world!
- Fooly-Cooly.
- Situated in an unfriendly position.
- Punctuated Page Post It's
- China has gone mad and killed all their dogs.
- Better living through design.
- Amazing, really.
-
▼
August
(31)
0 comments:
Post a Comment