DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Call of Duty 4 (PS3) Review

| |

Like Half Life 2, playing by yourself often is lame and gets you extremely nauseated when the developers steal away your first person powers to make you look at "important scenes." On the other hand, the multiplayer is something you'd end up playing for years down the road, not only because it's fun, but because the replay value only gets better once you get to know the maps. Call of Duty 4 introduces this new nifty XP points system, used for unlockable map options, global rankings, and achievements, which you'll be able to show off when Playstation Home kicks off later in 2008. So, I never completed the single player because half an hour into the game I got dizzy. However, jumping into the multiplayer is something I can see myself playing as much as Counter-Strike Source. Yes, it's pretty fun. If I could only get used to this damn PS3 controller, I'd be pro. 9.3/10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives