DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Sunday, January 03, 2010

Paranormal Activity Review

| |

What a humongous pile of disappointment. I expected to be scared out of my wits with all of these New Moon, Hot Topic tweens raving and ranting about how it's the "New Blair Witch" or something. The acting in Paranormal Activity pretty terrible, despite some IMDB fans claiming it was half decent. But I think what topped it off for me was the fact that the girl's other half - the guy. Oh, man, and let me tell you, he was a guy - dim-witted, full of curiosities, and convinced he was going to solve something without the slightest idea on how to even get started. But hey, it was still scarier than anything else shown in mainstream cinema lately, though that's probably not saying much. 6.9/10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives