Like Colbert, I'm flaccid with rage. Not because it looks tacky, not because it is by far the smallest GB-sized video iPod ever made, and not because I hate Cingular - and believe me, I hate that continuously brand-switching company; the iPhone has now officially established itself as the princess of all cell phones. She has the bells and whistles of Paris, but no flare of a minimalistic cover on Elle magazine.
I expected something manlier. Maybe something that would solve all my mobile problems with cell phones today, not some super advanced OSX touch pad pebble.
Saturday, January 13, 2007
iPhone? Nope, don't think so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Topics
- Accessories (60)
- Advertising (14)
- Advice (15)
- Anime Reviews (12)
- Apple (47)
- Appliances (9)
- Architecture (65)
- Art (329)
- Bath (6)
- Bedroom (47)
- Bikes (44)
- Branding (15)
- Business (8)
- Cameras (42)
- Cars (18)
- Clothing (64)
- Concerts (2)
- Customize (8)
- Decor (155)
- Dermatology (1)
- Design (496)
- DIY (1)
- DS Lite (11)
- Economy (1)
- Entertainment (5)
- Event Reviews (2)
- Exposition (251)
- Fashion (73)
- Feature (2)
- Finance (3)
- Food (44)
- Funny (126)
- Furniture (131)
- Game Reviews (20)
- Games (68)
- Gear (124)
- Girls (127)
- Giveaways (3)
- Graffiti (2)
- Green (8)
- Hair (1)
- Hardware (20)
- HCI (82)
- Head-Fi (23)
- Health (1)
- Hip-Hop (13)
- Home (271)
- Ideas (50)
- IKEA (30)
- Inspiration (75)
- Interface (6)
- iPad (5)
- iPhone (11)
- iPod (6)
- Jokes (1)
- Kitchen (60)
- Landscape (2)
- Laptops (20)
- LCD (14)
- Lighting (1)
- Linux (1)
- Marketing (2)
- Materials (2)
- Medicine (1)
- Movie Reviews (201)
- MP3 (104)
- Music (261)
- Music Reviews (6)
- News (24)
- Nintendo (12)
- Office (59)
- Pens (3)
- People (4)
- Phones (2)
- Photography (59)
- Picks (1)
- Poetry (9)
- Politics (10)
- Print (1)
- PS3 (35)
- PSP (2)
- Publications (7)
- Puppies (1)
- Quotes (28)
- Random (127)
- Reads (1)
- Real Estate (3)
- Recipes (31)
- Retro (5)
- Roundup (5)
- Shopping (1)
- Software (12)
- Software Review (1)
- Speakers (2)
- Square-Enix (2)
- Style (131)
- Technology (224)
- Technology Reviews (6)
- Television Reviews (5)
- Tools (1)
- Toys (15)
- Travel (8)
- Trends (40)
- Tutorials (40)
- Video (242)
- Wallpapers (2)
- Windows (12)
- Xbox360 (7)
Popular Posts
-
It's hard to hate a movie that does so well with wrestling masks and Jack Black posing as a Mexican. "Underneath the man is his nuc...
-
My girlfriend would probably kill me if I played this sort of prank on her. Though turning it into a YouTube video would mean all is forgive...
-
Romance dramas are a dime a dozen, but from my previous experiences, nobody does it like Korea does it when it comes to epic love stories. I...
-
My company got bought out this week. Not exactly sure how I'm suppose to feel about it. But for the creative folks at ...
-
Canadian painter Zoe Pawlak plays with pallettes like the way I play with food; she stacks it up and pushes it to a new level by combining ...
-
I'll tell the truth, always. I'll understand the problem, never skimpin' it. I promise I'll avoid the fads, letting it be wh...
-
Guys checking out themselves in Urban Outfitters. Smokers lighting up the street. Is it me, or has everyone suddenly joined the official Yup...
-
I think it's the big glasses that's doing it for me. Big. Huge. Ridiculously over-sized glasses.
-
Now, replace those hideous wheels with a set of white rollers and you've got yourself the sexiest looking bike ever created. From Areawa...
-
Absolutely lovin' these Russian disco studs. This is some serious stuff, ya'll. Xuman - Panic (MP3)
0 comments:
Post a Comment