DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Sunday, November 22, 2009

District 9 Review

| |

Sometimes I believe the best reviews are ones that leave me in the same boat as I was coming in watching it. So I'm going to leave out all the details on plot for now. Let's just say while watching District 9, I immediately got that same feeling as when I saw 28 Days Later for the very first time. It was intriguing, highly entertaining, and with a dynamic cast of characters - both rich in humor and action. They obviously got the cinematography down to the nitty gritty details and it's quite apparent how much work went into orchestrating the crescendo of events up until the very final scene. Cue the cliché; this film is guaranteed to stick with you long after you leave the theaters. 9.3/10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives