DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Fallout 3 (PS3) Review

| |

I'll be quite frank with this one. After reading about all the great reviews from every single major gaming blog out there - I immediately went out and picked up Fallout3 on Day 2 (Yeah, I'm just that kind of guy). Man, was I in for a surprise... and not in a good way either. Story? Yeah, it's there. Voice acting? Super great. Now the main issue that totally brings this game to a screeching halt is the gameplay. It's archaic. It's like Diablo 1. Single character numeric upgrade system, tedious item pickup system, and terribly slow gameplay mechanics that are suppose to make you "enjoy" the amazing nuclear fallout backdrop, but really, all it did was help make my list of most boring games of all time. 6.8/10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives