DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Olympus E-P2 Talk

| |

My first camera was an Olympus. It was a 35mm. A nice little vintage piece that took incredible photos. However, the O-team has long slipped off my radar since I started twiddling with Canon and Panasonic digital cameras back in 1997. Even now, I await my new Panasonic Lumix GF-1 to arrive in the mail so I can get my Bobby Digital on.

However, with a pending announcement set for tomorrow about a possible second attempt at their micro 4/3rds Pen line, I find myself sincerely intrigued once more. Though it's probably just childhood memories driving this interest, but you gotta give it to them - they really know their retro hardware. Let's just hope it shoots as well as it looks.

Update: Nevermind. Looks like its just a minor update with an extra $300 tagged on it. Olympus fail!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives