DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Friday, November 14, 2008

Shopping Season Means Wishlists

| |

Karina Okata will probably agree. Even if you don't have a dollar to spend this season, it's good to make up some kind of clever list to make your day-to-day living seem all the more meaningful. Well, here's my little list of things I probably don't need:

  1. Some new kicks, preferably something made by Vanns and is geared towards fixed-gear bikers.
  2. A replica of a human skull. Why? So I can paint it metallic gold, of course!
  3. What's Little Big Planet without a set of non-matching controllers? I've accumulated a white one, a black one, and a cruddy little SIXAXIS original. Silver, I'm calling your name...
  4. Did I mention I have been wearing the game cruddy Gap jeans for 4 years now? I think it's about time for an upgrade to some WeSC.
  5. Last but not least, the best digital bathroom scale ever made.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives