DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Left 4 Dead (PC) Review

| |

Perhaps I haven't had the privilege of killing zombies in a very long time since I never owned a Playstation 2 for Resident Evil 4. Maybe I just really hated zombies as a kid and now I can unleash my fury with a group of friends online. Whatever it is, Left 4 Dead is hands on the craziest shoot-em-up zombie game I've ever played. Its wow factor lays in the ability to force people to work together for survival. Stem off and you're fucked. I was hoping for some sort of experience system, but achievements work just fine if you're more concerned about survival than gaining XP. Conclusion? Grab it with some friends and get zombie blastin'. 8.9/10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives