DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Nintendo DSi Review

| |

I was hoping I'd be a little more stoked since I got my grimy hands on an imported Nintendo DSi. However, after playing with it for about an hour, I believe the upgraded options are pretty much useless for a person who uses a flash cart already. The browser still sucks and is slower than my GRE score processing time. Sure, the extra $30 you'll be paying may seem worth it for the two webcams, larger screens, and improved anti-crack hinge design, but those who already own one should see no need whatsoever to upgrade. That said - it's still a DS Lite underneath it all, so of course you should grab get one if you don't have one already. Just grab the cheaper model if you're looking to save some money. 8.5/10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives