DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Sunday, July 13, 2008

iPhone Hype Deterred, Hipsters Disagree

| |

Oh, how many days have I stood outside an AT&T kiosk simply staring at that wonderful device that is the iPhone. People claim it's an item you must try to love, not just because of the specs on paper. However, I really don't use my iPod that much, just every other day. No one really calls me constantly either. From that alone, the iPhone is simply an impulse buy for me - a sheep's obsession.

But why does it hurt so much when I think about not having one? Must be the Silicon Valley water.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I really don't know if I should fork out for an Iphone, especially considering it would be an 18 month contract. What I might do is get a terrible, old and cheap phone and just forget about phones forever. Too many upgrades.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives