DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I Built This Wall To Keep You Safe

| |

As I relentlessly raped the internet doing the impossible - planning for the future - I stumbled upon a small, yet slowly expanding (so all you fucktards stay away) field of information design, architecture, and interaction studies. Basically, these guys build the site map for what makes a website model, a gaming interaction map, and are heavily responsible for the success or failure of a web-based company.

Thus, it incorporates my favorite ideas from Neurobiology, my passion for computer science, and my new found love of architecture in a digital landscape (which is perfect since I've realized I kind of hate AutoCAD due to its tedious nature).

Even if this bubble were to burst in 10 years, I don't think I'd have many regrets not going to medical school as my parents had wished. As Johnny Bunko's guardian always says, "There is a no plan, just think strengths and weaknesses - your persistence trumps talent, and there are no such things as stupid mistakes; just excellent ones."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives