DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Monday, June 30, 2008

Back To Square One

| |

The question for you is: what's considered indulgence? Buying a new phone even though your old one works? A new laptop because you like to be connected everywhere you go?

Here's an even better question: how's it feel to live in a recession with no job and have gas prices skyrocket wildly out of control? What's it like to start having to sell off your electronics to make ends meet?

We nerds are arrogant creatures, and I annoy even myself sometimes. But now it's time to let go of all the goodies I have purchased recently and go back to the starting point. It's def con one, people. It's only here where I can orient myself completely.

1 comments:

special k said...

GET A JOB. BUY MORE STUFF.
:) tehee. easy.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives