DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Saturday, June 07, 2008

It's Not Everyday You Find A Free $900 Chair

| |

Well, since I found a pair of them, I guess that makes me $1800 richer right? I really could never put my finger on designer furniture - they're so overpriced that when you get them, you're afraid to even leave it out in the open in case other people know how much they're worth. On the other hand, since this was given to me for free, I'll pass this onto the next person who recognizes the design immediately when I move to New York. Wait, I'm moving to New York? What I meant was Chicago. Wait... huh?

1 comments:

geezlouisexyz said...

Are they even comfortable? They don't look one bit comfortable.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives