DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Denver 'When I Get There' Checklist

| |

I consider this my personal 'essential to do' list for when I settle down in my new abode in Denver later this month.
  1. Completely furnish my first apartment from floor to ceiling.
  2. Find the best pizza joint.
  3. Find the best sushi (I heard Sushi Den is good).
  4. Find the best Vietnamese (Federal Boulevard is a must).
  5. Attend 5 concerts down the street.
  6. Hit up 20 different microbrews.
  7. Purchase 2 bikes; one for the trails (Cherry Creek) and one for the commute.
  8. Walk around the capitol.
  9. Write 50 Yelp reviews.
  10. Create 5 video journal entries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives