DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Friday, November 12, 2010

Ass Kickin' Now Limited to Weekends

| |

I never thought I'd say this, but I've suddenly found myself falling into the realm of (borderline) responsibility of adulthood. This doesn't mean my passions are placed aside by any means. Hell, no. That'll never be the case. But it does mean I'm running out of hours during the day to dedicate to my everly insightful contributions to the blogosphere.

This also is indicative of how my current thoughts are on Blogger as a platform for self-expression and life-logging. Other options: While I personally hate Tumblr and feel Wordpress is a bit too uptight for my standards, I believe I'll eventually transition this 7-year project into something like a hybrid form of memory hoarding. Not too sure if there's a service like that just yet.

But, for now, blogging on the Ekoshyun Blog will be limited only to the weekends. If you're looking for some of my other work, you can connect with me on Flickr, Vimeo, or follow my fellow team of talented tech geeks and designers over at Unplggd. Otherwise, just stalk me on the Twitters if you need me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives