DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Monday, March 15, 2010

Ready, Set, Take a Stunning Photo

| |

After falling in love with Chris Nguyen's home, I thought I'd ask him how get got his photos looking so natural and wonderful in his latest tour at Unplggd. He kindly answered:

"I actually don't process my photos that much, save for some mild color correction in Photoshop. Finding the best exposure using aperture priority is how I start. Shoot multiple frames in one sitting also helps as you'll be surprised how much a few movements one way or the other can change the feeling of a composition. A must though, at least for me, is shooting in RAW, so that I have the full range of editing capabilities should I need them."
There you have it. The take-home message: 1) Shoot in Aperture Priority, 2) Shoot in RAW, and 3) Shoot multiples.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives