DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bianchi Gods and Monsters

| |


If you didn't know, I have this sick obsession with Bianchi bikes. For me, they're beautiful, timeless pieces that only the likes of Eames can top. Now, as the hipsters have gotten a hold of them - modifying every aspect of it until it no longer resembles its original form - I find myself getting hooked even more by the sheer brilliance of their designs and boundless creativity.

I've taken a few hours and rounded up the sexiest mods I could find using the Pista and Pista Concept frame by Bianchi. I have a feeling if you've appreciated anything in my blog from the past few days, this should make your weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives