DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Girl of Winter, Dramatic Edition

| |


Sharon: "But you only have about 2 minutes of video."
Me: "Yeah, we can still do something with that."
Sharon: "I don't believe you."
Me: "Trust me... I'll just tear it to shreds, slow it down to 50% or something, and do all sorts of weird color stuff to make it seem like you're in more places than you really are."
Sharon: "Huh?"

This is the third test video I've shot with the Panasonic Lumix GF-1 (only this time, using the updated firmware). Seems like the auto-focus has improved slightly, but still pretty slow in general. However, I've learned to really enjoy shooting with it and it's become my go-to camera for anything, anywhere.

Edited in iMovie '09 and music by The RAah Project.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives