DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Drag Me To Hell Review

| |

Looking to stray away from the unbearable trash that's been recycled over and over again (Yes, Saw, I'm looking at you), I stumbled upon Drag Me To Hell. For one, the IMDB reviews had me hooked? A recent horror flick over a rating of 7? Count me in. While cinematography and story aren't its strongest points, it's the effortless execution of mixed sarcasti-horror with little hints of comedy that makes for a very interesting mix. However, by the end of it all, I must admit it falls a few steps short; plagued by a heaping spoonful of unoriginality and lameness, DMTH makes for a average weekend movie, but nothing more. 7.0/10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives