DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Pieces of Style Makin' Heaven a Reality

| |

If there is anything I love more than home technology, it's the furniture that accompanies them. However, given the absurd price tags on some of these pieces, there are many times where it is difficult to justify such a purchase. Luckily, Gus*Modern has prices that are fairly reasonable (and when I say reasonable, I meant working professional earning at least $45k reasonable) - my favorite being the Bathurst Media Center table for $1695. Just lookin' at it makes me want to stroke the fine lines on the wood paneling... oh dear...

1 comments:

M E L T I N G G U L F I said...

simply superb.......

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives