DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Thursday, September 01, 2011

White Wine

| |

"New life goal. Until 30, I will not fly anything but first class. I just cannot stand the overall level of incompetence, stupidity and inconsideration of coach."
"I hate it when people blame me of having food when children in Africa are starving. I'm proud living my life."
"To my five gardeners standing in a circle, laughing and talking: clean my yard or get the f off my property, this isn't a fiesta, it's a job."
"Meh. It's a park. A very big park. Who cares? I like living in a city because I hate nature, so why would I go to a park?"
"One time when I was 11, I called the cops to report 'force labor' because my mom told me to clean my room."
"There are few things sadder than when my shoes get scuffed up after a fun night out in the town."
"UGHH!! My mom got me a laptop but it doesn't fit in my backpack so I'm making her buy me another laptop!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives