DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Wet and Wild, Music Match

| |

I plan to attack my thesis with a multi-pronged, intensely passionate approach. And while it may sound like a mere resume builder on the surface, I will hit each branch with the power of a thousand Billy Mays commercials.

My final deliverable must have these attributes:
 - Captivatingly articulate; I want it to tell a story and get people out of their seats and bring tears to their eyes
 - Provacatively thoughtful; I want to challenge conventions and inspire movements
 - Sensorially inspired; I want to use what makes us human to engage these senses
 - Builds a brand; I want to position and market a strong brand strategy
 - Builds on rationale; I want to use the observations and understanding gained from all my years of experience in the field of domestic home media
 - Builds behavior change; I want to emphatically change behavior of people
Perhaps these are ultimately design principles I wish to uphold, but I'm confident that these will resonate well if I've done my homework and deliver something I'll be proud of for the rest of my lifetime.

Freestylers - Cracks (Flux Pavillion Remix) (MP3)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives