DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Forgetting Sarah Marshall Review

| |

I've been holding this movie off on my Netflix queue for a while now, but I finally got to see Apatow's latest creation. Following 40-year-old Virgin, Knocked Up, and Superbad, topping it is no easy feat. However, with likable characters all around, some decent laughs, and a fun story, it's hard not to give the actors and actresses nods of approval for a job well done. Though I must say I did find the "uncut" version featuring Jason's male assets just a little more uncomfortable than I'd like (and this is coming from a guy who watched Ichi the Killer). Still, it's a fun film that's definitely enjoyable and proves that Apatow's still got tons of stuff up his sleeve. I can't wait to see more. 7.9/10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives