DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Powder Blue Review

| |

While Powder Blue strives to combine some kind of eclectic cinematic mix of religion, broken pieces of the human soul, "discovering oneself" - the poorly written script and direction plague it so much that it almost becomes unwatchable. No characters are truly felt, while stringing along supposely "intertwined" stories, but inevitably killing them off one by one in a moronic order that makes completely no sense whatsoever. However, for those who thoroughly enjoyed Crash might actually find something I missed here, as for me, I truly wish I'd spent my Sunday afternoon playing Street Fighter IV instead. 6.4/10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives