DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Sunday, May 04, 2008

New Zealand Mixtape #1

| |

Because my fair lady is halfway around the world, I decided to make a series of mixtapes for her. Of course, also because I am ever so creative, I am calling it the "New Zealand Mixtape" series. Feel free to grab some free music if you're interested and let me know if you like what you hear. I following is what you'll get:

Black Kids - I’m Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You (The Twelves Remix).mp3
Coldplay - Violet Hill.mp3
CSS - Rat Is Dead (Rage).mp3
Cut Copy - Strangers In The Wind.mp3
Estelle - Magnificent (Ft. Kardinal Offishall) (Prod. By Mark Ronson).mp3
Hot Chip - Sexual Chocolate.mp3
Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart (Permanent Mix).mp3
Lily Allen - I Don't Know.mp3
Mazzy Star - Into Dust.mp3
Patti Smith - Free Money.mp3
Shwayze (Feat. Wale) - Buzzin (DJ Skeet Skeet & Cory Nitta Rmx).mp3
Spoon - Don't You Ever (The Natural History Original Version).mp3
The Embassy - It Never Entered My Mind.mp3
The Jesus & Mary Chain - Just Like Honey.mp3
The Raconteurs - Salute Your Solution.mp3
The Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored.mp3
The Ting Tings - Shut Up And Let Me Go.mp3
Turin Brakes - Full of Stars.mp3
Weezer - Pork And Beans.mp3
Download it here: New Zealand Mixtape #1 (Expires 5/11/08)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives