DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth

| |

Realizing by now, money is not an object - it is an acquaintance, dreadfully close and far, and seeing how Christmas and Thanksgiving Black Friday has such intimate relations with her; I, too, want a piece of the action.

All in all, though, I don't expect anything from anyone. A simple smile is enough to brighten my holiday spirit, along with the ending finale of the biological bombardment of information I've undergone this quarter. Having my two front teeth is also an added bonus.

However, being the male diploid I am, I have an undying desire to buy. Not clothes... well clothes, yes. But more so... technology! I'm awaiting those bastards to lower prices on everything this Christmas holiday season, and with whatever money I've made from the last Summer or this quarter at the UCDavis Bookstore Computer Store shall go into one of the following purchases:

Apple Cinema 23 Aluminum Bezel LCD Monitor
Canon SD700IS 6.0MP w/ 4GB SD Memory

And my continued splurge does not end there! I also want:

Sharp Aquos 32" HDTV LCD Monitor
Yamaha DGX620 88-Key Weighted Graded Hammer Action Digital Piano

And if the tides are right, throw this under my Christmas tree:

A Sweet Lamborghini

All in all, it's always nice to have a list of things you truly want - even with the fact that it would cost a lifetime to get (well the Lamborghini at least).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives