DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Friday, September 21, 2007

Has Apple Gone Too Far With Their Closed System?

| |

"iPods, Airports, Apple TVs, and now iPhones, Apple wants every app perfect. Which is nice, in theory. In practice, it means innovation only happens at Apple's pace. The marketplace of ideas is much smaller, and the devices are much poorer because of it. (Example: Why can't I stream music from my iPhone or iPod touch to my Airport Express?)" -Taken from Call Me Fishmeal

I mean shit, if Apple charges iPod accessory makers a fee just to put "Made for iPod," that says enough for me when a company I used to hold high and mighty to become nothing more than a greedy bunch of guys sitting in a room planning the next great way to take money from consumers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives