DESIGN, ART, GADGETS, FASHION, AND SAFEWAY

SUBSCRIBE VIA BLOGLOVIN bloglovin, IPAD, OR RSS

Saturday, September 01, 2007

The General Plasma TV Gaming Debate

| |

Plasma fan: Plasmas are great for gaming. You don't get any motion blur and the black levels are great.
LCD fan: Yeah, but I don't want to worry about burn in. The new LCDs are so much better than the old ones. Motion blur is no longer an issue and more LCDs are 1080p.
Plasma fan: Burn in is not an issue with newer plasmas. You just have to be careful. 1080p is not a big deal unless you have a 50"+ TV and sit really close.
LCD fan: 1080p is the best thing ever. I can see the benefits of 1080p in a 32" TV at ten feet. Besides, I don't want to baby my TV. Plasmas only look good in dark rooms.
Plasma fan: You must have super human eyesight. LCDs only look good in bright rooms. I don't mind babying my TV for superior picture quality. Your black levels suck.
LCD fan: You suck.

And so on and so on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


Archives